THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Review 2008, looking forward 2009~

The moment before count down to welcome 2009, sadness could be strongly felt..

At the age of 25, I was wondering what I have done to acheive my 2008 Resolution. In 2008, I was travelling alongway to KL to attend ACCA class, I have wasted a lot of time to list down my to-do things, I was repeating the same stories on how to be stronger and more skillful.... I was just waiting and hoping.... I hoped to pass my exam, I hoped to earn more money, I hoped that I can acheive my goals.... with little effort and enthusiasm..

It is 26 now. I dare not list down every to-do things.. I do not wish to hope anymore. In 2009, everything that is needed to be done must be done... Courage and effort must be there to complete everything nice and successful. Think and act positively and success will eventually be acheived.

Take care and looking forward.... All the best to everyone~~

0 comments: